P.S. I've been thinking that it's probably a good thing that I'm not going to be teaching anymore. Can you imagine the nicknames Pritchett would incur if I continued in this profession? Funny, but not appropriate. Now, the question on everyone's mind is . . . what is Stephanie going to do for a job after June? Sub? Maybe. Look into continuing education courses at the local community college for fun? Definitely. Maybe one day get a real estate license? Could be. Write a book? Hopefully. Have lots of mini-Nicks? Yes! (So much to look forward to!)
Thursday, May 7, 2009
6 Months!
We are only 6 months away from the wedding date! It's so exciting and crazy! When we first got engaged we decided to plan the wedding for over a year out, September to the following November. I remember thinking that it was so far away and feeling that the date would never come. And now, it's only 6 months away! I can't believe how quickly time passes and how much I want to be Mrs. Pritchett. I'm so lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment