Nicholas Pritchett and Stephanie Welsh are getting married. Food to follow.
There, I did it. Check one off my list. Facetious? Yes.
And, since I told every one I wanted to MAKE my favors (what the heck was I thinking?), now I feel like I have to do that too. I still want to do velvet bookmarks, and I'll have the summer to finish them, but it's just another thing I have to do.
I watched Bridezillas last week and the bride and groom had a murder mystery-themed reception. How about we just add to the massive amount of stress a wedding already heaps on us by adding some ridiculous game into the mix? No. This week the bride insisted on a choreographed "funny" dance. Stupid. Just get married. Say thank you to the people who came and love you, and eat some food. Why do we have to make everything so convoluted? Is that part of the American culture? No wonder we can't slow down and enjoy life. We're too busy making it as difficult as possible! Go us!
(Sorry for the sarcastic nature of this post. It's a mood, what can I say?)
No comments:
Post a Comment