Also, tomorrow is my mom and dad's 31st wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary to them! Nick and I have good role models in that department, as his parents have been married for over 30 years too. I'm so proud of the places we both come from and I know our marriage will be successful because of our backgrounds, families, faith, and our love for one another. But again, excited for this wedding to be over!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Today is Nick's and my one month anniversary. It's crazy to me that it's already been a month since we got married and it's been over a year since we got engaged. I remember thinking that September day that November 7th was so far away and I had all the time in the world to plan. And now, here it is less than 2 weeks to the wedding and Nick and I are just so excited for it to be over. We're trying to keep in mind the happiness that should come in seeing our family members and friends and having almost everyone we love in one room to celebrate with us, but really we're just looking forward to it being done. Lesson learned: don't buy a house at the same time you're getting married unless you love stress, paperwork, and massive to do lists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment