And now I'm going to go make up another one of my lists for the "stuff" I have left to do for the wedding and those things that I need to delegate to my aunts and Loretta, who are all going to help me with those last-minute details. Nick, Mom, and I are going to Thornewood on Wednesday to get a last look at the place and figure out the sound system and then I have to pick up the aunts from the airport on Thursday and Friday will be the day of freaking out and a million things to do. I've got to say, I'm really looking forward to pigging out on Halloween candy this weekend . . . and a beer. I'm really looking forward to a beer.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
House News
We got a phone call tonight from our mortgage guy, Brian (who is amazing and so helpful!) and it looks like everything is completed, for the most part. All the approvals, appraisals, title information, and other miscellaneous "stuff" is all in order and we are officially ahead of schedule. There might be some other little things, but it looks like the next big thing is signing the papers, paying our lovely down payment, and getting the keys to our new home. Closing is still November 12th, 5 days after the wedding, which makes me happy along with stressing me out. A lot of the homes we looked at in the beginning have been pending for months now because of the short sale situation, so Nick and I are feeling really blessed to have found this beautiful house that wasn't a short sale and everything has really worked out. We'll be moving in on time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment