Saturday, February 7, 2009

Guest list

We just completed our guest list and it came to only 94 people! This is very exciting because we know that at least a few people will not attend, which means that we get to add a few more guests who we thought we were going to have to leave off. Nick would rather leave the list as is and add more food to the reception, but I really want to invite a few more people outside of the family who mean more to me.

We got our itemized list from Gallucci's Catering the other day and I really need to call them to set up the tasting and pay the down payment to lock in our date. After that is done, all the rest of the to-do list will be easy, I hope. Just flowers, cake, engagement photos, etc.

Nick spent an hour on the computer yesterday looking at an 8-day tour in Mexico of the Mayan ruins. He was getting so excited, which was adorable. I like the idea and it certainly sounds more appealing to me to hang out at the ruins than to spend our whole honeymoon on the beach. However, this honeymoon Nick was planning out doesn't sound very romantic. I really want to go to Europe, but there are so many tours and travel sites to sift through. I have no idea how to go about booking this trip. This is one of the big things on my to-do list,  but I still have a little while before it starts to loom over me and causes me to stress out!

No comments:

Post a Comment