Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tasting and other "stuff"

Our tasting with Gallucci's is set for Thursday at 5. Hopefully all goes well and we can get this booked and done.

We've also been looking at cruises for the honeymoon, but the more I look at that, the more I think that isn't the route I want to go. I don't want to spend a whole day at sea and not doing anything but hanging out on the boat with the hundreds of other people on the cruise. That doesn't sound romantic. I want to stay in Cozumel and go out to the Mayan ruins on more than one day. If we don't do Mexico, I want to go to Paris. Period. There are tons of flight and hotel deals that allow you to add on tours and secondary travel locations (London for a few days!). Europe is the dream and I'm going to really push for it. We can do a cruise anytime.

We just added our massage therapist to our list of guests. She came over today to give everyone massages and we showed her the dress. (Side note: I thought I was going to keep the dress under wraps and secret, but I've been showing everyone lately . . . ) She said she wanted to come to the wedding and my mom and I both said okay! She's so sweet and we just love her, so it makes sense to have her there. It's crazy how many people we've been able to add. This was supposed to be family only, but our "family" is a lot more extended than we realized!

Other, non-wedding news: Nick's brother Joel and his wife Cheryl are pregnant and they just found out that they are having a GIRL! Nick swore that Pritchett boys can only father boys, as there are only a few girls in the family on his dad's side. This is proof that it can be done. There's hope! We are all so excited now and I get to buy everything pink for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment