And speaking of Budda . . . So, many of our friends know that Budda has an issue with pooping outside his litter box. It's like he's unaware that his little butt is hanging out of the box because his front feet are in when he does this (usually), but he is pooping on the floor right in front of the box. It's not an every day thing, but he will also do this when he's mad. Like if I haven't fed him yet or if his box is too dirty. He has an attitude, what can I say? Well, the other day Nick and I kicked him out of the room so we could have some "alone time," and apparently Budda didn't appreciate that. He's used to having run of the house and considers our bedroom his, especially if we are in it. I knew he'd be mad, so after the stuff *ahem* I went downstairs to find him and bring him back in the room. I walked into the utility room and there he was pooping in the middle of the floor. He had food and I had just cleaned his box an hour or two before. He did it because he was pissed that we kicked him out of the room (apparently he's a bit of a voyeur). Nick was so mad! I thought it was pretty funny, especially after we rock, paper, scissored to figure out who had to clean it up and Nick lost. Hehe.
And to change the subject completely--some good news: We're hoping to go see Gus either tomorrow or Sunday. He's five weeks old now! I'm so excited for our new baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment