For the record: I have not ordered my invitations yet. Emma Etiquette says that I don't have to mail them until 2 months before the wedding. As of yesterday, it is 4 months to the date of our wedding. So, if you haven't received an invitation (and that is everyone), it doesn't mean that I am not inviting you, it means that choosing a freaking invitation design is not easy and is often frustrating. Plus, I have time. I don't need to rush. Now if I could just convince myself that that is true . . .
Also, our Catholic ceremony is on September 26th at 1pm. No one will be receiving an invitation for this, as it is family only and they're not getting invitations either. Hey family, come to the ceremony at St. John's church in Covington on September 26th at 1pm. There's your invitation. Not family? Please respect our wishes and don't show up.
I just wrote out my to-do list for the wedding. It's 3 pages long. Albeit, the "pages" I used are 3x5 notecards, but still. Holy crap! There is so much to do and so many things that I will need to delegate. I'm not good at the delegating.
Here are two examples of invitations. Please vote on your favorite:


No comments:
Post a Comment