Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another one . . .

We put in another offer on a new house in Bonney Lake. 2100 square feet and almost a third of an acre with a big country-style front porch. All the paperwork is going in tomorrow. I feel optimistic about this offer, but I'm not getting my hopes up this time. When we found out about losing the last house, I was a little devastated, so with this house I'm more neutral about it all. 

The good news: Nick and I are becoming experts on this home search thing. I helped my parents when they bought this house two years ago and now I'm doing a lot in our home search. Our agent, Mike, has been amazing and so helpful, especially with short sales and bank owned properties. Between him and our financial guy, Brian, we were blessed with a wonderful team who've been there for us every step of the way. And now tomorrow I get to fax a million pages to them and we will hopefully hear back from the listing agent by tomorrow evening. This whole process is just crazy!

One other thing: Our invitations are in! I'm going to pick them up tomorrow and put them together to mail out in a day or two. So invitations are officially soon-to-be on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment