In career news: I stopped by Eatonville High School today and dropped off a reference letter with the principal to be sent to the Puyallup School District as the final component of my application to sub in the district. Nick and I figure that 3-5 days of subbing a month will cover some of our minor expenses so we can continue to save money when we move into the new house. I'm actually really excited to sub, and getting back into the Puyallup district will be a nice and welcome change. So good news all around today.
(We haven't heard back on the house yet, but we sent in all the signed paperwork this morning, so it might be a few days before we get an answer on our offer.)
*Engagement photos are on Monday in Seattle!
**Mom and I did our registry at Target yesterday. Nick and I will finish it up on Sunday at Macy's. It's so much fun walking around with that little gun shooting stuff I want!
No comments:
Post a Comment