Friday, September 18, 2009

Haha!

So, unlike my parents, Nick and I are not big on having animals in the room (or bed) with us when we sleep. We keep the French doors to the hallway and our bedroom door shut at night to keep the cat, Budda, out. However, Budda has taken to sleeping in our room during the day and the last few nights has refused to leave the room and has slept at the foot of the bed almost all night. Anyone who knows the situation with Budda knows that he is my baby and my shadow when I'm at home, so I'm fine with him sleeping in the room. Nick feels differently about this and, although he's given up now, tried very hard to kick Budda out the first night. 
Now, I know this story is not that funny (or interesting to some of you) but I have an accompanying hilarious photo that I have to share. This is Nick standing in our hallway wrapped in his Steelers blanket trying to get Budda out of the room. Budda, to his credit, did walk to the door and looked out (the moment I snapped the photo). However, he then turned back around, curled up on the floor, and fell asleep. Nick didn't give up and attacked him with a sock, but you could almost see Budda's smirk when I told Nick to leave him alone. All this is hilarious to me (2am and completely exhausted-I couldn't stop giggling). So here's the photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment