Monday, September 21, 2009

Wow!

Well, we are less than 5 days away from being husband and wife! We had our final meeting with Father Jim to tie up all the loose ends, and we asked Joel to be Nick's best man and Cheryl to be my matron of honor. We are meeting at the church at 12:30 and the wedding will start at one. Our total number of guests will be between 13-15, depending on whether or not Nick's cousin Riley and his wife Brooke can come. My cousin is doing the photography and we're all going to dinner at Mama Stortini's afterward. 

Nick and I are staying at the Salish Lodge that night and then we're going on some kind of honeymoon. It looks like we might go to the San Juan Islands or down to Hood River or the Oregon coast. However, I just spent the last two days researching a vacation to Hawaii or the Florida Keys. That is also a possibility, but it's going to be a last-minute thing. We won't know how many days Nick will have off until this weekend, which could mean anywhere from 6 to 10 days. If he has 10 days off, we're definitely flying somewhere. I'm just happy that the end is in sight (at least for this wedding . . . we will still have the big one to deal with).

Bottom line: I'm so happy and blessed to be Nick's wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment