In other news, Nick and I have decided that we may actually have the Catholic ceremony before our November wedding date. Since I will not be working full time, my insurance will lapse in September. Therefore, it makes sense to be legally married before that so that I can be covered by Nick's insurance. Now we have to find a priest and figure out what we need to do for that ceremony. Many Catholic priests require some marriage classes before they will marry a couple. We are also not sure if we can just be married in his chambers with our immediate families, or if we will be having a full ceremony in a church. It all seems crazy, but then I remember that Nick has allowed me to have Weston officiate our ceremony, so I am going to go through with the Catholic ceremony as part of the compromise. We've got this whole 50/50 thing down! It's a good day and I am blessed.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
So Blessed!
A couple of weeks ago, we asked Nick's parents if they would be willing to pay for the food at the wedding and they said yes, but we never talked about a specific amount of money. We got a phone call from Nick's mom, Gloria, tonight. She gave us an amount, and it is so generous and wonderful! I am so blessed to have such amazing almost-in-laws! Now the food, cake, and rehearsal dinner will all be covered and I am going to sleep a lot better tonight, thank goodness and thank Gloria and Brad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment