Friday, January 2, 2009

Flowers and the dress

The bouquet:


Here's the dress (I think!)
Reem Acra Angel




Additional ideas:

1. Photos of Mom and Dad's wedding and Nick's parents' wedding on the mantel.

2. Coffee beans in the centerpieces! Mmm, Starbucks gingersnap latte . . .

Tomorrow Mom and I are going to the Seattle Wedding Show. I know that this year they are catering to "budget brides," which is perfect for us, as we're on a budget! 3 of our selected caterers are there as well, so I will hopefully be setting up some tastings. I am also hoping to try on a few gowns and get an idea of my size and the style of the gown (ballgown, a-line, trumpet, etc.). I need to make a decision on color as well: white, ivory, or champagne. Tomorrow is going to be stressful and overwhelming, I'm sure. Lots of decisions in a short amount of time . . . hopefully.  

No comments:

Post a Comment